- Volunteers must be 16 years or older.
- Shifts vary and can be adjusted to fit into any schedule from Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 4 PM.
- Food preservation volunteers are needed to process various foods for dehydrating, canning, and other forms of preservation. The products are to be sent to various developing countries.
- Medical Reclamation volunteers sort, inventory, and repack various medical supplies for shipment to various developing countries where they will be used to help treat less fortunate patients in need. Group volunteers are available on Saturday morning.
- Volunteers must complete a volunteer application and are required to have a valid Arizona driver’s license or any alternative picture ID.
- Proof of community service can be provided in the form of “Certificates of Service” at the end of their shift.
Feed My Hungry Children Office/Warehouse Location
- 1741 W. Rose Garden Lane, Ste. 9, Phoenix, AZ 85027 Map
- Phone: (623) 374-2559
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office / Dehydrating – Monday to Thursday : 9am – 12pm
- American Medical Aid (Medical Reclamation) – Monday to Friday : 9am – 4:00pm Group Volunteer – Saturday : 8 -12pm
To volunteer at any of our FMHC events, please contact the site coordinator directly.
- FMHC – Distribution Sites & Contact Information
- FMHC – Upcoming Events & Location
Phoenix Volunteer Opportunities: Please click here.
Tucson Volunteer Opportunities: Please click here.
We wish to THANK YOU so much for your interest and truly appreciate your support.